DO YOU HAVE A
Here’s our breakdown of this pop beauty sensation.
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE JAWLINE AND CHIN.
Most Asians have slightly retracted and shorter chin compared to Caucasians. Don’t believe us? Take this test to find out if you have the ideal chin2 :
Do you have a V-shaped face?
- Step 1 Snap your side profile
- Step 2 Place a ruler following the purple line
- Step 3 Test to see if you have the ideal chin – your nose, lower lip and chin should align in a straight line
THE LOWER FACEEveryone has a slightly different idea of beauty. What contributes to an attractive look can generally be based on a sense of symmetry, balance and harmony, but more than 1 in 3 people are concerned that they lack chin projection or shape in their jaw.*
You may want to address a certain area, enhance your features or want to look like yourself again after spotting some changes in the lower face over time.
SCULPT ITDermal fillers can help contour, restore and create volume in the chin and jaw area. Ask your doctor for a brand of dermal filler that can last for 18–24 months. It has been specially formulated to:
- Contour the chin and jawline
- Restore and create lost volume
- Enhance the natural features of the lower face