AFTER INJECTION FAQS
Your aesthetics doctor will most-likely advise you not to wear makeup on the treated areas for at least 12 hours after the injection. It is also advisable to reduce any extended exposure to the sun or go for sauna for about 2 weeks after your treatment.
Record the treatments you have had and when they were done is a good way to track your progress and chart your aesthetic journey.
Choose from a topic below:
- Muhn C, et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2012;5:147–58.
- Lin ZY, et al. Plas Aesthet Res. 2016:3:72–82.
- Chiu A, et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(9):1076–82.
- Raspaldo H. J Cos Laser Ther. 2008;10:134–42.
- Goodman GJ, et al. Clin Cos Invest Dermatol. 2011;4:197–205.
- Philipp-Dormston WG et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2014;13:125–34.
FIND A CLINIC
Your doctor will work with you to create a treatment plan based on your personal goals. Find out more about the consultation process or locate your nearest clinic here.