WHAT TO EXPECT FAQS
They don’t have to be. Your doctor can tailor a treatment plan that fits your budget. Often, in order to create a subtle, gradual change, your planned treatments will be phased with several months in between anyway, which is a great help with budgeting.
With dermal fillers, there will be a slight stinging or discomfort at the site of the injection, but this typically lasts no longer than 30 seconds.
Many commonly used dermal fillers contain an anaesthetic, which helps to alleviate any discomfort associated with the procedure. With anti-wrinkle injections, the sensation is more like a series of short ‘pin pricks’, and usually no anaesthetic is necessary.
Choose from a topic below:
- Muhn C, et al. Clin Cosmet Investig Dermatol. 2012;5:147–58.
- Lin ZY, et al. Plas Aesthet Res. 2016:3:72–82.
- Chiu A, et al. J Drugs Dermatol. 2016;15(9):1076–82.
- Raspaldo H. J Cos Laser Ther. 2008;10:134–42.
- Goodman GJ, et al. Clin Cos Invest Dermatol. 2011;4:197–205.
- Philipp-Dormston WG et al. J Cosmet Dermatol. 2014;13:125–34.
FIND A CLINIC
Your doctor will work with you to create a treatment plan based on your personal goals. Find out more about the consultation process or locate your nearest clinic here.